Wednesday, March 25, 2009

fifth day 240309

vince says:

Today saw a bunch of folks come on over for dinner, and me and Fun were tasked to do dinner duties, which included taking out the dishes and so on. Earlier today we were working on a new project, gainfully employed to fill up the holes in the floor with nail polish. In the afternoon Fun made corned beef with rice, so thanks man. It sure pays to have someone who knows how to cook.

After that I was entrusted with the car (WOOHOO) to run and collect char siew from the chinese restaurant 20 minutes away, and whilst driving Fun kept making stupid comments about the fiasco with the buggy. When we picked up the mail we saw the guy who scolded me yesterday. Ian couldn't resist teasing me about the possibility that the guy will see me driving the BMW. "Dude this guy was here yesterday breaking flower pots with a golf buggy and he's here TODAY WITH A 4.4L BMW!?"

For once, I did not have a retort. Oh the shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment